Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Color Me Rad Reno

A couple months ago, my friend Darcie asked if anyone wanted to do a race.  I love running fun races so I jumped at the opportunity.  Darcie, Stacy and I drove up to Reno early Saturday morning to run the Color Me Rad race.  My parents kept the kids Friday night for me which was SO nice of them.  After we picked up our packets we took our before-all-the-color picture.


 I posted that picture to Instagram and my friend Brittany commented that her husband was there working.  I heard them mention something about JP over the loud speaker so I kept an eye out for him. We ended up finding him and it was so fun!  Jason and I knew JP and Brittany from our Provo years and they are the coolest couple.  I wish Brittany had been there.  JP totally hooked us up with t-shirts and color packs, it was awesome.  

Me and JP.

 The race was really fun.  I would hardly call it a race because there were so many people it was hard to actually run the whole thing, and it was a little less than a 5k.  We had a ton of fun and I look forward to doing it again.  JP even said they might have one in Fargo, ND next summer.





After the race we went and ate at Peg's Glorified Ham and Eggs.  It was SO good.  I love breakfast food and so it was really perfect.  I can't wait to go back with Jason.  When I got home I took a nap and then babysat my cousins two boys while she went to a wedding.  They were so cute and good and we had a really fun time.  Here are all four boys eating dinner.  


1 comment:

The Burtons said...

So much fun!! Wish I could have been there with you guys.