Sunday, July 18, 2010

Children's Discovery Museum

A couple of weeks ago Ollie and I met up with our friends Amanda and Loden for an afternoon at the Children's Discovery Museum in downtown San Jose.  Whenever we go downtown we like to take the light rail.  Ollie loves riding the "train" and it is fun to me to talk it up and get him really excited.  The museum was really fun for the kids, there were lots of things for them to do that were exactly age appropriate.  We will definitely head back again sometime.

We started the day with Jamba Juice.  I love watching Ollie drink from his own little cup.

Here we are at the light rail station.

Driving the firetruck.

Checking out the ambulance.

Notice the change of clothes below, I didn't get any pictures but the museum had a pretty cool water feature that Ollie and Loden loved and they got completely soaked.  Luckily Amanda read about this feature and we brought a change of clothes for the kids. 

Ollie loves pushing the street crossing button, and this one was exactly his size.

I had to take this picture of Ollie for Jason in front of the fake little RV.
I wish I had taken a picture of the kids together.  They play together so well and are so cute with each other.

No comments: