Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Continuing Education

This past weekend we headed up to San Francisco so I could attend a continuing education course. We left Friday evening, hit a TON of Friday night traffic, and spent the night in the city. My class was at the Grand Hyatt in Union Square, so we stayed just a few blocks away so I could walk there in the morning. My class was most of the day, so Ollie and Jason got to spend the day together, and they had a ton of fun. It was a gorgeous day in SF.

This kid is happy if he is playing on a bed with lots of pillows.

They went to the pier.

Jason and Ollie in front of the bay bridge.

Waiting for his balloon at the farmers market.

Jason says this was the best $2 he ever spent, Ollie was completely entertained the rest of the day.

"Cheese"
They also rode a cable car and went to the cable car museum, bummed I missed that :) After they had lunch with me they went to a childrens museum with a huge carousel and play area.

Me with Dr. Stanely Malamed, DDS. My class was about Local Anethesia, and this guy was the speaker. He wrote the Local Anethesia book I used in hygiene school, so he is kind of a big deal in the dental world.

Ollie really likes wearing these rings on his wrist. He will put like 10 on at a time. Trying to get them off has proved more difficult. Mostly it ends with him yelling "STUCK" and me trying to untangle his fingers so we can get them off.

"What are you looking at?"

My boys taking a nap after church.

7 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Did you find out where he got that tie?

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

i love that first picture of ollie! so cute! so when do you find out if you're having a boy or a girl??

Eric and Michelle said...

Jason's hair looks good... did you cut it? I can't wait for the nice weather to be year round... and FOR YOUR BABY!

The Burtons said...

The picture of Ollie smiling is so adorable! He is getting so big. Looks like you guys or at least your boys, had a great weekend on the town.

Unknown said...

Looks like a very fun time!

Unknown said...

Ummm...no idea how that happened, the above comment is from me...Megan Cannon, not Chris!

Tammy said...

I'm glad to see that Ollie's bangs are growing back! :) Looks like you guys had some fun! You guys are always doing fun little trips -- jealous. :)