Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jason: Husband Extraordinaire

There are many, many reasons I love my husband. Far too many to list on our blog. But I thought I would share one. At our new place the bathroom in our room has one of those lights that automatically turn on the fan. And it is a very loud fan. Normally this isn't a problem, but at night it stinks. Jason put a nightlight in the bathroom for me so I wouldn't have to turn the light on each time I go in there at night. But this little nightlight isn't enough light for a guy to see where he is going, if you know what I mean. Each night Jason would have to turn on the bright light and loud fan, which would always wake me up. So, the other night he shows me his newest contraption. When he opens the left cupboard above the toilet it turns on a little light that shines directly over the toilet, so now he doesn't have to wake me at night. Seriously, I thought that was pretty sweet. Granted Jason loves a project and a challenge, but still, what a thoughtful guy.


Jason's handiwork.




Jason would probably prefer that I write about the other project he did this weekend. Which was installing a new air intake on our Flex. Of course he did a full writeup on our website.

4 comments:

ashley marie said...

hahaha, I love it! good job jason!!

Eric and Michelle said...

It's like the toilet is a shrine... very nice... all is dark around it and then... wha-la! TOILET

Tia said...

You know it's true love when your happy to have a way not to wake each other up in the night to use the bathroom :)

Jessica Martiele said...

...................BRILLIANT!

Aren't husbands AMAZING?!