Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lately

Not too much going on over here, but this is a little of what we have been up to lately.


Jason surprised me and took me to a San Jose Sharks game.  The Sharks are a BIG deal here.  It was so fun!  What a fun surprise.  Never mind the DISGUSTING picture of me.

Ollie modeling the outfit his Great-Grandma got him for his birthday.  He is always happy with a cell phone in his hands.

Playing the piano.  He takes his music very seriously.

Wearing basket lids for a hat at Grandmas.  Silly boy.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't wait for Gabe to be at that age, too cute. I remember going to a Shark's game a loooong time ago. How fun.

Tia said...

I think Ollie and I have the same cell phone :) I tried giving an old cell phone to my guy to play with, but he will have none of it, he only wants this years model.