Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Last Days In Provo

Our time in Provo is quickly coming to an end. We are both really excited for all of the upcoming things we have planned, and we will always look back on our time here with very fond memories. We have about 4 weeks left, and it will be a very busy 4 weeks. I'm in school, which isn't too bad, just long days. Jason is working almost full time and training 2 hours a day for his upcoming triathlons. Next weekend we head up to Idaho to spend some time with Jason's family, then Kelly comes to visit the next week, Jason is riding a century ride (100 miles) around Utah Lake with his boss the next weekend, then I finish class, Jason does his triathlon, and we are out of here. We have some housing prospects in CA, but I think we will take advantage of Apple's fully furnished corporate housing for a couple weeks and then try to move into our new place around July 1st (wherever that may be). Apple also has a really nice relocation service where movers come in, pack, and move EVERYTHING. Normally I would pack everything myself, since we don't have much, but these 15 extra lbs on my body are making me really tired and lazy, so I think we will take full advantage of the moving service. Anyway, what is a post without pictures, so here are some of the things we have been up to lately.
Jenny and Jeff just moved into their new house, Jason jumped at the chance to help them set up their new 55" HDTV, so here is Jason and Jeff getting it ready
Jeff, Jason and Mike
On Saturday we went to the Manti temple, it is so beautiful, we had been to the pageant there but we had never done a session, so that was really nice
Mike and I
School has some boring moments this summer, so my friend was drawing pictures of us as teeth, so here I am, I realize I look huge but that is just a fact of life these days, oh and sorry it is a little blurry
Jason had to send back his laptop, he got to use it while he was a campus rep, and since those days are over we had to say goodbye to Mr. Laptop. So in the meantime I guess we will be sharing mine until he starts at Apple...yikes I don't see that going well :-)

5 comments:

bren said...

I like your attitude, how being huge is "just a fact of life these days". :) Although, you don't need to worry about that, you don't look huge! And darn! It looks like we'll miss each other again- we're going to be gone next weekend. We'll have to get together sometime before your baby comes or even better, after, so we can meet the new guy. Maybe you feel differently but your pregnancy is going by really fast! Why doesn't that happen to me? Is it going by fast for you or is it dragging on?

Osborne Family said...

HA HA that tooth pic is so funny! It looks just like you. I hope school is going good. I miss seeing everyone so take it all in these last four weeks. I just appied for my licence so I am excited to get that in a few weeks.

Megan said...

that tooth picture is hilar. i cant wait for you guys to move back here! you and stac will be neighbors...fun times.

The Evers said...

Oh you did post something new, just a few days ago. You are looking mighty pregnant, but it looks like it is just in your tummy! You are a lucky girl! I totally remember feeling this same way, before I left Utah. So many mixed emotions, and wanting to do everything one last time before everything changes. Well we are excited to see you, and I cant wait to see your cute pregnant belly!

Stacie said...

Heaven forbid you and Jason only have ONE computer!!! I can't wait to see you in less than a month!