Saturday, August 05, 2006

I LOVE TIM AND FAITH!!!!

Ok, I absolutely LOVE Tim McGraw and Faith Hill and this weekend I got to see them for the second time together. They are such good, down to earth, family people. And they are awesome in concert. We went on Friday night with our friends Sean and Spring and Jared and Malia. It was really great to spend the time with Sean and Spring since they are moving to Sacramento so Sean can start law school. We will miss them dearly!!! They are awesome. The pictures of Tim and Faith aren't the greatest but they were the best I could get from our seats. *Note to anyone who might see Tim and Faith in the future: BUY FLOOR SEATS!!! They are so interactive with the audience, it would have been awesome to be down there.
Spring and I after the concert.
Tim and Faith singing together...they are sooo hot!!!
Tim and Faith again.
Tim McGraw ladies and gentlemen!!!!
And the beautiful Faith Hill.
Sean, Spring, Jason and I in front of the Delta Center.

No comments: