Monday, August 14, 2006

Bear Lake!!

This weekend we went up to Bear Lake in Idaho where Jason's family rented a cabin. It was lots of fun. We went with Jason's mom, his sister Jenny and her boyfriend Jeff and his sister Michelle and her boyfriend James. We spent a lot of time on the lake which was very beautiful.

Michelle and James
Jason and his mom Jan
Jen, Jan, Michelle, Jason, James and Jeff at the cabin
Me tubing
Jenny and Jeff
Jason and Michelle
Jason and I on the boat
Jason surfing
Jenny and Jeff
Jen, Jason's bum, Jan and Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you could have "other" comments now, or I would have commented before, Brendi! Bear lake looks fun. I'm surprised you're not wearing a bikini gin! I hope you are having fun at home and you betta put some pictures from your trip up soon.