Thursday, March 08, 2012

Our Quarterly Family Pictures

 I swear my mom makes us take family pictures four times a year.  She always says it is because we won't all be together for a while, but the thing is we never are all together and someone ends up getting photoshopped in (this time it will be Letty).  But we do what we can to keep our mother happy.  So we enlisted the services of my talented friend Brendi, who also took these and these.  She always does an amazing job, and the job keeps getting harder as we add children to our family.  Here are some of my favorites.


Our friends the McCleves stopped by and paid us a visit a couple weeks ago on their way home from Chico.  Alexander was one of Ollie's very best friends in Campbell so we were happy to see them.  I also worked for John so it was nice to see him and get an update on the office.

I love the grin Ollie has been doing lately.
My cousin Chelsea spent a week or so in town and we were able to see her and it was so fun.  Her little Eve is just the cutest thing you have ever seen.  We had a playdate while they were in town.

Me, Ashley, Chelsea and Steph.
Ollie and me.
All the kids.  I shouldn't point this out but this picture is really funny because you can see me (and Steph) trying to get the kids to smile.  We were only successful with Owen.  The ridiculous things I do to get a few smiles.
Chelsea is also an UBER talented photographer.  She is so nice and always willing to share her skills.  We met up and she took some pictures of the boys.  Ollie was a dream, but Max was horrible.  He is ultra clingy and wouldn't let me put him down.  

I LOVE this picture of Ollie.  

And this one, pretty much all the pictures of Ollie I love.


The best brother shot we could get.  They both have granola bars in their hand.

I don't know how she did it but Chelsea managed to get this cute shot of Max.

Ollie hamming it up.


 Last weekend Brendi called and asked us if we wanted to learn to make sushi with them, of course we did.  It was so fun.  The Lundgrens are sushi experts and everything we made was to die for.

Everyone but Jason.

Jason searing our fish.

Me with our black and white, my favorite of the night after the Japanese pasta.

Not the most beautiful roll, but delicious.

All the fixings.
My cousin Maggie moved to Hawaii this week so before we left we had a little going away get together with the family. We did an ice cream bar and then just hung out.  It was also Chelsea and Eve's last night so the party was for them as well.  I love my family and always have so much fun when we get together.  I'm excited (and slightly jealous) for Maggie.  I know she will love it.

Maggie, Mary, Alicia, me, Chelsea and Stephanie.

6 comments:

Eric and Michelle said...

You do take lots of family photos, but I'm not complaining. :)

Tell Ollie "No offense, but he kinda looks like he has a belly in that one of him in his PJs."

You guys are the cutest family ever!!!

Heidi Martin said...

You guys are such a great family and it shines through on your photos!

Paul W. Nash said...

Ollie and Max look like Abercrombie models in those photos :)

Paul W. Nash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how big your boys are!

Callie said...

Love the pics! Such a cute little family.

Let's get together again soon! :)