Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Miller Family Happenings

This post is just a random assortment of what we have been up to.  I figure if I wait and try to organize it all, it won't get posted so...


When Ollie uses the bathroom a lot of times he takes his underwear and pants completely off.   He has a hard time getting them on the right way :) 

Beautiful roses from the rose bush in our front yard.

Max with a cheerio stuck to his chin at church.  He often has food stuck to his chin that he is unaware of .

It has really warmed up here.  The boys have been enjoying their Buzz Lightyear sprinkler and baby pool.

On June 16 I left the kids and drove up to Sacramento to go to the Britney Spears concert with Chrissy and Ashley.  We had SO much fun.  Britney actually sang and danced really well, way better than I expected.

Full house (thanks to Groupon).

We had to get matching shirts.

Thanks for the fun night girlies!

Our friends Paul and Amy just adopted their little girl Clara, so I threw a baby shower for them a couple weeks ago.  We asked everyone to bring their favorite childrens book for Clara's library.  I found a cute book theme on marthastewart.com.  I'm not crafty, but I had a good time giving it my best attempt.   
The food spread.

My "Enchanted Garland".

Sweet little Clara slept through the whole shower.

I got them a cute little shirt/dress while we were in Mexico, I think Amy was excited about it.

There are lots of other exciting things coming up for our family.  I'll try to stay up to date on the blog. 

4 comments:

Kami said...

I love Max's eyes!

Lori said...

Love the pants, lol. It looks like fun times are happening for sure! It's fun to see you guys enjoying yourselves.

Letty said...

I love the Buzz lightyear sprinkler. You should've posted a picture of that.

Tammy said...

Your kids are so adorable. I can't wait until you live up here so we can hang out more. And I thought your baby shower ideas were so cute!