Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Max the Lovebug

My sweet little baby is 8 months old.  I cannot believe it.  Time goes by WAY too fast.  Max is such a sweet baby, we love him so much.  Here are some things about Max at 8 months.

I weighed him on my home scale yesterday with clothes and diaper and he is 18lbs.  Skinny little runt.

He loves to give open mouth, slobbery kisses (and I love to receive them).

He is a pretty good night sleeper, going to bed around 7pm and sleeping until 6:30-7am, too bad it took him until about 6 months to do it.

If we are home he naps well but if we are out and about he is too interested in whatever is going on to nap, but he manages to stay happy so I try not to stress about it.

He is a good eater, there hasn't been anything he won't eat.

He is a crawling machine.  He started when he was 6 months and has just mastered it.  Now he is standing up to things :/

He has had ear infections twice (Ollie hasn't ever had one).  In fact right now he has a double ear infection, but you would never know it.  I finally took him in to the Dr. cause he had been sick (runny nose, cough) for 2 weeks and wasn't getting better, that was why.

He has had 3 haircuts already.

 He loves his big brother and just laughs and laughs at him.

I already notice personality differences between my boys. Max is so much more smiley and giggly than Ollie was.  He is also pretty fearless so far, where Ollie has always been a cautious kid.

What a handsome little devil.



Happy boy.

 


Those big, brown eyes just kill me.

I love sleeping babies.

He tends to get himself into some funny predicaments these days.

Macaroni hanging out of the mouth.

What  you don't know is that 30 seconds earlier that net was on his head, courtesy of big brother.

Stop growing up so fast Max!!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm not just saying this, but Max is a seriously cute baby. I hope I get a happy & smiley baby like that too!

Kami said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable! And in that first picture, he looks EXACTLY like Jason. I love that!!!!

Lori said...

Oh i loved reading about him. EIGHT months is huge, seriously! I can't believe it's gone so fast. He is a cutie patootie for sure. And ummm... Simon's "hair" is just starting to become slightly visible in photos; that's as far as our hair achievements have reached here at the burkman's :)

The Burtons said...

How adorable is he!!! I hope we are able to get together in August so I can see both your cute boys. Thanks for inviting us to the race, we had such a great time even though it was a quick trip!

The Clarks said...

Ummmm...Max is the cutest little boy EVER!!!