Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day! I think it is really fun to celebrate love. This year Jason had me schedule his sister Jenny to be my patient and he had her bring me two dozen roses to school, they were so beautiful and needless to say made my day. Then tonight he made me dinner. It was REALLY good. I am really lucky to have such a sweet husband. I hope everyone had a very happy Valentines Day!!!
These are the beautiful roses Jason got me!!
I was one happy girl, I love flowers!
I got Jason a gift certificate for a massage.
Jason made me one of my favorite dinners.
Salmon, wild rice and asparagus.

2 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

okay - so we are still on for dinner this sunday! hope you guys can come! we are excited!

Stacie said...

Oh, aren't you two so cute and in love? What's up with the purple roses? Brendi got purple ones too. They are so pretty. It's like that movie, Bed of Roses, when he sends her like a zillion of them. Anyway, back to you, I'm glad you had fun celebrating love with your hubby!!