Saturday, July 22, 2006

Our Weekend

This weekend my mother-in-law Jan was in town for a night so we went and saw "My Fair Lady" at a little outdoor theater in Orem. It was really good. Then on Saturday night Jason, my cousin Stephanie and I went miniature golfing. We didn't have to work on Monday so Jason and I are stayed in a cute little Bed and Breakfast in Salt Lake City on Sunday night. Sunday we walked around Temple Square and all around Salt Lake, then on Monday we went and visited the Golden Spike National Park (see below for details). It was a great weekend, really took my mind off the horrible statistics class I am taking right now!!


Despite my concentration...I lost the game:(

Stephanie and I.


We love miniature golf!!

Jason and I.

Jan, Jason and I at "My Fair Lady".

Jason and I at the Golden Spike National Park. This is where the two railroads (the Union Pacific and Central Pacific) met to complete the transcontinental railroad in 1869.

This is me with the people who reinacted the events.

On our way out of Promnotory Point we found this place that makes rocket boosters for NASA so of course Jason had to get a picture with one.

Jason with the Salt Lake City temple behind him.

Ok, so I love balconies, so when Jason was choosing the room at our bed and breakfast he picked the one with a private balcony. I was so excited. So last night we went out, it was a perfect evening, and just as I sat down a bee flew in my hair so I swatted at it and it stung me. It was really scary but I didn't let is ruin my time on my private balcony.

I also love flowers, so I made Jason take my picture with the pretty flowers at Temple Square.

This was our cute room at the Ellerbeck Bed and Breakfast in Salt Lake.

3 comments:

Megan said...

what a fun weekend! i noticed there are plenty of pix of your weekend...but what about your stung noodle?! now THAT would be a good picture ;)

bren said...

Well I'm glad somebody could use those jeans Gin! I wonder how many people had them before me...? It's funny cuz I always gave Jamie my old clothes and then when she was sick of them, she'd give them to Brianna so they'd always come back to me! By that time, sometimes I'd want them back. :) Anyway we are not gonna be here the time you guys come. :( So let's talk about when you'll be coming to Blackfoot! By the way, did you dye your hair? It looks vibrant;)

Sherri said...

Hello!